vendredi 8 janvier 2016

Week

Yesterday at the party for Stella and Dot and  bella , a blogger , I was saying to a friend :

- Well , if I was not doing anything this week-end ?
How Could I write ?

She was laughing but it is a problem !!

It is not this time becaus we are setting up the last housewarming party with the badly-educated friends who gave up at the last minute .

What a lack of manners !!
Hope they will come this time ...

I keep you in touch !!

I know also the photgraphs are full of nostalgy for the Mauritius Island and Reunion Island , I am so cold here !!

It is such a nice memory ...

Very good week-end , girls !!


Hier , à la soirée Stella and Dot et une célèbre blogueuse Bella , je me confiais  à une amie : comment faire si je ne faisais rien le week-end ?
Comment écrire ?
Eh bien , cela n'est pas pour cette fois , outre cette super soirée hier , nous recevons les amis de mon chéri  pour la dernière crémaillère , souvenez-vous des gens un peu mal éduqués  qui nous avaient laissés en plan en juin ?
Ils reviennent !!
Du moins , j'espère ...
Et je pense beaucoup à notre très beau voyage à L' île de la réunion et Maurice , j'ai froid !!

Très bon week-end , les girls ...

Je sais , cette photographie est propice à une nostalgie générale ...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire