samedi 19 novembre 2016

Week

 So sorry , girls , the week has been packed but it all ended well .

Thus , I cancelled all press lunches and we went back to a do-it yourself shop , beurk as the french said .

I hate that .

My partner is on holiday because we are leaving off on holidays , on friday .

At least spa , and serenity .

I am starting the christmas holidays , the letterbox has been full this week , the postman is on a depression because of me , nervous breakdown , just joking .

Have a good week-end , girls , I am coming back for a nice brunch ...
 Ah la la , désolée les girls , la semaine a été intense !!

Mais tout est bien qui finit bien .

Du coup , j'ai annulé mes obligations ce week-end , plusieurs repas presse , et ..

Nous sommes allés chez leroy merlin , génial . Beurk ...

Mon chéri a pris sa semaine car normalement , nous partons vendredi .
Du spa , enfin ... De la sérénité , j'espère .

Vivement 2017 que je me calme ...

Patience , girls , les articles noêl arrivent , la boite à lettres déborde !!

Mon facteur est en dépression à cause de moi .

Bon week , les girls !! , je reviens demain pour un joli brunch ...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire