jeudi 6 septembre 2018

My natural life

 What an hectic life ...

It is weird to rush your time after the lazy august , well , you have to ...

Yesterday I had a good time , at Studio la Fontaine , in the 16th , I pampered my hair , it was necessary , a moisturizing moment with natural products .
I so much enjoy this collaboration , having a refined moment with professional adults .

Beautiful hair , for a busy month .

I love also reading in the sun , the last rays so to say , I am lucky to receive the books from Editions Guy Trédaniel with " Mon Jardin Feng Shui " which is a really rich book with nice tips .
I have a corner with rare books in my home , It is a precious room , with what I like .

Important . Reading is part of my life .

And I try to recycle more and more , being green-oriented .

Taking your time , progressing , that is the credo .


I wish you a good thursday , already ...

Ouf , quelle rentrée , drôle de se presser après le temps ralenti d'août ... mais il le faut !!

Mais j'ai passé de bons moments , toujours dans un cadre ...
Vert .

Hier , j'ai chouchouté mes cheveux chez le Studio la Fontaine dans le 16e , huile , soin intensif , mes cheveux en avaient besoin !!
J'aime cette collaboration , efficace et pointue .
De beaux cheveux font le job , pas besoin de plus . Avec des produits sains .

J'aime aussi lire avec les derniers rayons de soleil , j'ai la chance de recevoir des livres des éditions Guy Trédaniel , surtout le livre " Mon jardin Feng Shui " .
C'est un très beau livre , plein d'idées et de ressources : on ressort grandie et c'est ce que je veux .

J'ai un coin beaux livres chez moi ... J'adore !!

J'aimerais aussi recycler de plus en plus , ranger , ordonner , la vie green quoi ...

Prendre son temps si on peut , respirer ...

Je vous souhaite un bon jeudi , déjà ....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire