samedi 17 novembre 2018

Red line and Pharmavie

 Yesterday we attended the red line catwalk at Marriott " sauvez le coeur des femmes " , a joyful and colorful moment .

It was an opportunity to call for attention the necessity on the health of the heart and a good hygiene of life .

Especially avoid tobacco .

And on going out from the Marriott ...

I have a funny story to tell ...

Just be patient , my life is so funny . I will tell you !!

Talking of a good hygiene of life , I attended also a essential oil workshop with pharmavie , I could concoct myself an essential oil with lavender which is so appeasing .

It enriches my collection , which is useful : I try to put aside medicine as much as possible .

Essential oils are the stepping stone of my health and beauty routine , notably argan oil , bio of course .

I apply a lot on everything : it is devoid of toxic elements .

These beauty and health moments are so special for me , so transcending , I would like to progress in my know-how and fulfillment .

Natural well-being .

Being rather than appearing .

To be or not to be .



Et cela est toujours lié à la santé ...

Hier , nous avons assisté au défilé au Marriott " Sauvez le coeur des femmes " , un défilé coloré et joyeux qui nous interpelle sur la santé et le risque de maladies cardio vasculaires .

La présidente nous a rappelés l'importance d'une bonne hygiène de vie , surtout éviter le tabac .

Et en sortant du Marriott ...

J'ai une anecdote marrante pour vous , suspense ... ma vie est marrante .

En parlant d'hygiène de vie , j'ai eu droit à un atelier huile essentielle avec Pharmavie , avec un rappel également de bonnes hygiènes de vie .

C'était un moment lumineux , j'ai pu concocter une huile essentielle avec des senteurs apaisantes , dont la lavande et j'ai pu enrichir ma collection .
Je préfère les huiles essentielles quand je peux aux médicaments , c'est la base de ma routine beauté avec l'huile d'argan qui est bio chez Pharmavie .
J'en mets partout !!

Ces moments santé et beauté sont toujours riche , intense , et enrichissants , je veux progresser dans ma routine santé et beauté ... C'est mon but .

Etre plutôt que paraître , to be or not to be ...

Bon week-end !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire