lundi 14 août 2023

Return from Malaysia Cherating

I spent a wonderful time in Malaysia , nearly two weeks , which was a paradise . including Kuala Lumpur and Cherating . I am on the way with my guide .

We met nice and interesting people , and had quality time there. I feel so nostalgic ...

So I am back with writing , see " Derniere Liberte " on fnac and numilog . 


Have a good week-end in France and see you tomorrow with plenty of films. 

J'ai passe presque deux semaines en Malaisie , en passant par Kuala Lumpur et Cherating , et ...

Le paradis.

Je me sens si nostalgique , les nouveaux amis , les soirees en dansant et l'ecriture , voir " Derniere Liberte " sur fnac et numilog. 

Je reviens demain avec plein de films , mon cheri est pro , et ..

Bon week-end du 15 aout en France ! 




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire