dimanche 25 juin 2017

My new look

With summer coming , I decided to change my look , to adopt a new hairstyle .

My hair was too long , without shape , and not shiny .

And I found out the place to be .

The studio la Fontaine , 17 rue La Fontaine , in the 16th , so chic and cosy and in line with what I am looking for .

I found out a new hairstyle that I lost in Vietnam with an effective scalp massage , a new structure adapted to my hair , in brief three hours of hair relaxation .

This new collaboration is really attractive , because I am in the look out for new ideas and this hair studio is really refined and professionnal .

It is so hard finding a new apt place , you girls will be able to find a new hair documentation with this collaboration .

I received a lot of compliments , and it was really a nice moment , dedicated to myself .



Avec l'arrivée de l'été , j'ai décidé de changer de tête .

Mes cheveux étaient beaucoup trop longs , sans forme et en manque de lustre .

Et j'ai trouvé la pépite !!

Le studio La Fontaine , 17 rue de  la fontaine , dans le 16e , ( 0142882760) : chic , cosy , très professionnel .

J'ai retrouvé une brillance que j'avais perdu au Vietnam , avec un massage crânien efficace , une nouvelle coupe structurée , bref trois heures de remise en forme capillaire .

Cette nouvelle collaboration me plait car je peux trouver de nouvelles idées avec un salon très pro et pointu .

C'est ce que je recherchais . Il est tellement difficile de trouver un salon  qui me correspond .

Vous allez pouvoir vous documenter côté cheveux ... pas mal , non ?

J'ai reçu beaucoup de compliments , franchement , courez-y , The Salon , the must-be .




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire