mardi 6 février 2018

Snow and white

 You have to choose a nice photograph to change the view of this stiff cold in Paris .

What is my programme ?

Well , green tea , reading of " Woman's essentials box " from my friend Narjis Hilale , the tips about the woman's world are really relevant , I enjoy it , having a nap , I attempt to take advantage of my life , as well as I can .

And I breathe in the nice scent of Bergamot and citrus of the Aromaya box , which has an incredibly power .

Not too much work ?


Well , no . Everything is on the right track .

I am more and more allergic to cold , so I concoct myself a programme , which is ...

Adjusted .

More and less .

Have a nice tuesday , girls , take shawls ...I am kind of a mother .


Bouh , il faut une jolie photographie pour changer de cette vague polaire !! Insupportable .

Au programme ?

Thé vert , lecture de" Woman's essentials box" de ma copine Narjis Hilale , les conseils que je découvre sont très pertinents sur le monde du travail et je continue , sieste , bref on se fait plaisir , autant que faire ce peut .

Et je respire les huiles essentielles de bergamote du coffret Aromaya pour la Saint Valentin , un délice .

Pas trop de travail ?

Non , merci . Tout va bien .

Je suis allergique au froid comme vous savez , de pire en pire , alors je me concocte un programme , disons ...
Adapté .
Bon mardi , les girls , couvrez vous , je suis une vraie mère .





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire