mercredi 19 juin 2019

My life as a blogger


Now , there is  movement ...

I am not an early riser  , never but I am trying to be  effective !

In  general , I am leaving off for a  press lunch , last week at  Hard Rock Café which  presented its new menu  , a ravishment  , and I did not know that France was the second country of  burgers in the world  , especially the refined and high level version  .

I love this spot  , besides it reminded me of my childhood  , with the museum  Grévin , my dad was very concerned with our well-veing , my brother and I  .

Tomorrow , lunch with a huge tea brand  !

I am writing in the afternoon  ,and my second novel is on the way  , oui ... yes !

In the evening I have a nice discussion with my partner or we are going to the restaurant , I spend a lot of time on the phone with my friends  !

And we organise our holidays  , it is going to be specific  . And wonderful .

Have a nice wednesday  ...


En ce moment , il y a du mouvement ...

Je me lève jamais très tôt , je ne suis pas du matin , mais j'essaie d'être efficace !

En général , je pars pour un repas presse , la semaine dernière le Hard Rock Café présentait sa nouvelle carte , un régal , et j' ignorais que la France était le deuxième pays de burgers au monde , surtout la version gastronomique .

Une bonne adresse .

J'aime cet endroit , en plus cela me rappelle mon enfance , avec le musée Grévin , et mon papa qui nous sortait , mon frère et moi .

Demain , repas avec une grande marque de thé !

J'écris l'après midi , et mon deuxième roman est en route , oui ...

Le soir , je discute avec mon chéri ou nous sortons , je passe aussi beaucoup de temps avec mes copines au téléphone !

Et nous organisons nos vacances , cela se précise .

Bon mercredi à vous ...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire