vendredi 20 septembre 2019

Week

 I am going on with my food reports , which is really constructive .

And as We are indulging in cooking , my partner and I  , I would like to reproduce the  christmas meal set up by  leader Price last friday at the  restaurant Les chouettes , a ravishment !

I would like to  develop my  experience but a special  mention for the  taramasalata cooked with lemon by  Norbert Tarayre , without chemicals .
Indeed , I had my own christmas  ! it is weird , isn't it ?
Products were valued  , and all was peaceful and refined  , as I like  !

I am coming up with the report  ...

A  super moment .

Have a good  week-end to all  !


Je reprends mes critiques gastronomiques , ce qui n'est pas pour me déplaire ..

Et comme nous nous mettons à al cuisine , mon chéri et moi , j'aimerais reproduire le très joli repas de Noël organisé par leader Price vendredi dernier au restaurant Les chouettes , un régal !

Je vais développer mon expérience mais une mention spéciale pour le tarama au citron cuisiné par Norbert Tarayre , sans conservateur .
En fait , j'ai déjà eu mon noël !
Les produits étaient valorisés , et tout était apaisant et pointu , comme j'aime !

J'arrive avec l'article ... mémorable .

Un super moment .

Bon week-end à vous !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire