dimanche 13 janvier 2019

Health and sport


I enjoy this section which is  becoming deep and thoughtful .

Yesterday we were invited by Action sport bastille for the famous  Miha Bodytec ,I have to deal with it ...

I was afraid of the exploring electrodes but everything was super effective : The coaching ,The soft ending with well-being and the private shower with good products .

I have some strainings but as I did not indulge in sport since christmas , it was just perfect .

I had read a programme on backache at Medicis Editions which was apt on the subject and I notice sport is helping as well .
It is cunning to combine the two .


Otherwise , I am still on a detox spa , well , I am fit but ...

I am starving .
I  brief  tomorrow  ...

A soft sunday  .


J'aime cette section , qui devient pointue .

Hier , nous avons eu la chance d'être invités par Action sport bastille pour la fameuse séance de Miha Bodytec , il fallait que je passe par là , non ?

J'avais peur des électrodes mais tout s'est très bien passé : le coaching efficace , la récupération en fin et la douche privatisée avec de bons produits .
Super fluide .

J'ai un peu de courbatures ce matin et comme je n'ai pas fait de sport à Noël , c'était parfait .

C'est aussi efficace pour le mal de dos , j'avais lu " Votre programme de premier secours contre le mal de dos " aux éditions Médicis qui améliorent la posture .
 C'est intelligent de combiner les deux .

Sinon , je continue ma cure , j'ai la forme mais ...

Des gargouillements , ah oui ce webzine est réaliste .

Je vous briefe demain ...

Un dimanche tranquille .






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire