mardi 22 janvier 2019

Normandy

I was reading this morning that going away on week-ends or holidays increased the life expectancy , isn't it incredible ?

In Normandy this week-end , I was cosily lazy . Just concentrated on myself .

A ravishment .


And in the castle where we were , there was no TV , my partner was loving that , he said we were really calm .

I would like to do it again ...

Really !
The photographs are wonderful ...

Je lisais ce matin que partir souvent en week-end ou vacances prolongeait l'espérance de vie , incroyable , non ?

La pression sanguine diminuerait ...

C'est vrai que ce week-end en Normandie , je ...



N'ai rien fait .
Et dans le domaine où nous étions , il n'y avait pas la TV , mon chéri a beaucoup apprécié .

A refaire ...

En février ?







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire