lundi 10 juillet 2023

Mon guide de Bali avec Delphine Bell ecrivain " Derniere Liberte "

This trip at Bali was ...

Incredible.


My mornings were devoted to a light breakfast with fruits and smoothies then I has a lesson of water fitness, I enjoyed it so much while my partner was swimming too . I must admit I had no time for writing, see Derniere Liberte on fnac and numilog and the collaboration with " Cote Sante ", so positive.

We met a lot of interesting people but that's life , we have to go on with visiting this part of the world.

Time went very quickly , we had so much good time , I will tell you this week about Tanah Lot , one of the most beautiful sites of Bali .



Ce voyage a Bali a ete incroyable , je n'ai pas vu le temps passer , vraiment entre mes lessons d'aquagym , la nage avec mon cheri et les repas tres sains. Je n'ai meme pas eu le temps d'ecrire , voir " Derniere Liberte " sur fnac et numilog et autres de Delphine Bell.

Nous avons rencontre des gens tres interessants , mais il faut continuer a voyager, il faut apprendre a mettre de cote la nostalgie. 

Et je dois vous parler de Tanah Lot , site incroyable de l' Unesco , une journee ..

Magique.

La magie de Bali .

Un decor de reve !
Dream world...


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire