lundi 1 mai 2017

Anticipating

 End of my suitcase ...

I have my tablet with me and I hope to post some nice photographs .
The programme is tight , we will be on a tour of the country from north to south .

An exhausted but exciting circuit .

I have some nice tops fom Ekyog : this eco-friendly collection is so eye-catching .

I have too some beautiful stationery : I love recording my emotions . It is really important .

And some books too : I have discovered The Solar publishing house and it is really insightful .
They publish some relevant notebooks about fitness food or personal development .
I hope to read in the evening but we will be busy even at night .
I think the country is really fascinating .

I enjoy taking some distance from the election : my partner is recording the debate because we travel with Asian Airlines .
But well , it is nearly over , all this turmoil ...

We will be so far away ...

I tell you all this very soon ...
Suite et fin ...

J'ai ma tablette avec moi alors j'espère vous poster quelques photographies mais le programme est serré , nous sommes en circuit . Un long circuit .

- Mes jolis tops Ekyog , je suis fan de leur nouvelle collection , pointue et non formatée , un délice .

- De jolis carnets pour retranscrire mes émotions , très important .

- Des livres des éditions Solar , j'ai découvert leurs cahiers très marrants et utiles , dont celui de la Fitness food et si vous étiez votre héroïne , j'aime beaucoup .
Je prends des notes , j'emmène toujours des livres pour le soir .
Bien que nous allons être exténués , nous découvrons tout le pays , du nord au sud .


Voilà , les filles , cela va faire du bien d'être loin du tumulte électoral , j'avoue que je sature mais chouchou m'enregistre le débat , nous voyageons avec Asian Airlines  .

J'ai hâte de vous raconter tout cela ...





1 commentaire:

  1. Love the outfits hun. xx make sure you check my blog as well and follow if you like xx

    Teo || www.theblondewaves.com

    RépondreSupprimer