lundi 6 novembre 2017

Beauty

 Fashion days are on the way back , it is a marathon ...

In the morning , I enjoy the Sensifine range and physiopure from SVR : they are perfect in moisturizing and making the skin pulpy .
Half the work is done ...
I even offered it to my father who has a demanding skin , he has a certain age but he is funny .
Well , it is family !!
I also use the anti-wrinkle gel from SVR which is really useful in the day .

My life is really hectic . My schedule is full this week .

Ok , cold is settling in and I have the tendency to sleep like a dog .
A real groundhog .

The week is going to be long and I am addicted to green tea .
Tons of it ...

I am rushing to the physiotherapist , massages are really needy now .

Have a good monday , girls !!

Les journées presse mode reprennent demain , le marathon ...

Du coup , le matin , j'aime la gamme Sensifine de SVR et physiopure qui lissent tout en hydratant , la moitié du travail est fait , ouf ...
J'en ai offert à mon papa qui a la peau très exigeante , il a un certain âge mais il garde le sens de l'humour . C'est de famille ...
J'utilise l'anti-cernes de la marque qui camoufle parfaitement les yeux le matin , j'ai plein de rendez-vous !!

Bouh , le froid est là et je deviens une vraie marmotte , mais je ne peux me laisser aller , les news et inaugurations sont pléthore . Une semaine longue .

Je suis accro au thé vert , des litres , et un peu de vrai chocolat , noir .

Bon lundi , les girls , je file chez le kiné , les massages détendent ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire