mercredi 28 mars 2018

A ski day

My ski trip was very well set up and what is really nice is that I attended the Kantarworld panel meeting on coming back , it was really exciting , I learnt a lot , and I could admire the band of Grease at Mogador theater .

I really clicked with that .

All my mornings were the same : My partner went back with my breakfast , it was too early !!

I could see the ski slopes while eating .

And I was keen on reading with the sun , first the book from Lilou Macé at Trédaniel and the huge challenge of hundred days , it is trendy in France and the new loving-cat review , miaou .

Yes , I love cats .

And We went at lunchtime for the huge choice , we had a package holiday in a club , and it was delicious .

So my morning was a ravishment .



Je fais le point sur ma routine au ski , ce qui est chouette c’est que à mon retour j’ai participé au colloque du Kantarworld panel au théâtre mogador , non seulement j’ai beaucoup appris sur la relation des marques avec leurs clients mais j’ai pu admirer les chorégraphies du spectacle Grease .

Intéressant … Au moins je n'ai pas eu de nostalgie !

Mes matinées se ressemblaient toutes : d’abord mon chéri me ramenait mon petit déjeuner avant d’aller skier .
Trop tôt !
Puis je lisais au soleil , un grand moment .
J’ai adoré le cahier ludique du défi des cent jours de Lilou Macé aux Editions Trédaniel , la matinée défilait très vite du coup .
Ou , je l’avoue , la nouvelle revue Miaou , je raffole des chats , eh oui …
De la félinothérapie en somme .
Puis je rejoignais mon chéri au buffet du midi , nous étions dans un village club très bien organisé .
Le buffet salade était à tomber .

 See you tomorrow for my afternoon ...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire