dimanche 11 mars 2018

Asia

 With the sun coming back , it is so essential to get back to a cultural routine : art fair , brunch , strolling , reading ...

I am late on everything . You remember , the week was hectic .
And I abhor that .

This week , I was invited to the art opening of " Caractères d' Asie " at Guimet museum , it was fascinating to admire all the invention and origin of paper , from ivory to tree bark .
Really interesting ...

Eventually , the paper is a wonderful testimony , compared to digital even if you have to live with your times .

Go to this art exhibition : it is worthwhile . And I could remember my trip at Vietnam .

I have a lot of reading too , I am waiting for ski .

Beauty , food , reading , I am interested in everything .

Enjoy your sunday , with sun and air ...




Avec ce temps , il est essentiel de reprendre des activités , exposition , brunch , balade ...

Cette semaine , j'ai eu la chance d'être invitée au vernissage de l'exposition " Caractères d' Asie " au musée Guimet , qui m'a rappelée mon voyage en Asie récemment .

C'était fascinant : les manuscrits imprimés sur écorce ou ivoire , le support papier est un formidable témoignage !!

A l'époque du digital , de quoi remettre les pieds sur terre .

Ou de coucher les choses sur papier !

J'ai eu des réminiscences de mon voyage au Vietnam ; Il y a dix mois déjà .

J'ai aussi beaucoup de lecture en retard , au ski ... Je n'aime pas cela , le retard .

Beauté , gastronomie , art , je m'intéresse à tout !!

Bon dimanche !!


 Memories from my trip ten months ago ...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire