jeudi 2 juin 2022

Iceland my love part two

 
We were so happy ! ...

 

The wake up was very early but it was for the right   cause !!

 

I adored eating one  Skir islandic full of good  nutriments , It put me in the right mood as well as a positive brushing with  the famous  La Ceramik antibacteric  ,  a  collaboration which was so effective and of good  quality  ,  my hair are too  long ...

 

I love this collaboration  .

 

I had planified everything the day before  , we  changed from  hotel every day  , and the  collaboration with  Embody just before leaving was a push to be smart in spite of the cold weather but ...

 

Beautiful !

 

We were lucky ...

 

Country , food , friendship , everything was on top  and in the evening I  noted all in my  agenda Larousse , memories are so precious  !!

 

I am coming back tomorrow ... ...

 


Le bonheur total ...

 

Nous nous réveillions tôt , six sept heures du matin mais c'est pour la bonne cause !!

 

J'adorais manger un Skir islandais plein de bons nutriments , cela me mettait en forme ainsi qu'un bon brossage des cheveux avec La Ceramik antibacteric  ,  une collaboration hyper efficace et de très bonne qualité ,  mes cheveux sont beaucoup trop longs ...

 

J'y reviens .

 

J'avais tout planifié la veille , nous changions d' hôtel tous les jours , et la collaboration avec Embody juste avant de partir a été un déclic pour être coquette même malgré le froid sec mais ...

 

Beau !

 

On a eu de la chance ...

 

Pays , nourriture , amitié , tout était au beau fixe et le soir , je notais tout dans mon agenda Larousse , il faut se souvenir !!

 

A demain pour la suite ...

 

Just poetic ....
And spiritual ...



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire