lundi 4 juin 2018

Spa et Vosges (1)

This spa trip was invigorating and enriching , I could live my spa passion during a long moment .

Incredible .

I was having holidays when I was young in Vosges , a huge house amidst the mountains , it was a limelight .
The forest scents , the sylvotherapy ,  the massages , I could let the steam off in a positive way .
All was entwined in a subtle and luminous way .
I was really on the top . It was a nice feeling .

The forest oils and skin and body care allowed a real let it go .

Of course the products were chemical-free , I am going to deal with it , based on a refined techinicity .

I felt free , on the moon , my spa passion was given expression .

In brief , I had 1001 lives , it was a positive moment .

I have a exhaustive diary , stay connected , that is a pun intended .

Enjoy , your monday , I am on a positive vibe ...


-          Voyage dans Les Vosges

Ce séjour était enrichissant et …
Incroyable : j’ai vécu de ma passion , les spas , pendant plusieurs jours .
Important , non ?

J’allais dans les Vosges lorsque j’étais petite : nous louions une maison au milieu des montagnes . C’était revigorant .
Revigorant est l’adjectif qui correspond à ce séjour : les odeurs de la forêt , la sylvothérapie , les thermes …
Cela m’a permis un joli recentrage sur moi-même . Cela fait un bien fou .
Bain au kaolin , massage ,douche de pluie au sapin , j’ai tout fait !! Ou presque ...

Je me sens vraiment bien , libre : je ne suis pas passionnée pour rien .
Evidement , les produits dont je reparlerai ne contiennent aucun élément chimique , basés sur une technicité pointue .
Et le confort des plantes .

Bref , j’ai eu encore 1001 vies , un moment dense et …
Intense .

J’ai un journal complet , restez connectées , c’est le cas de le dire !!
 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire