mardi 1 août 2017

August

 Here is the calm month of the year , and so I am calm too .

This serenity is a real asset .

I am waking up very late , maybe too late , I am packing ...

And taking care of myself .

I was lucky to receive the Qiriness range , especially the gold wrap : it is a real starter in the morning , with the night cream .
I need moisturizing ingredients .
The texture is interesting , with visible result before make-up .
But it is very light in summer .
I apply it also on the nose of my partner who is verging on 40 , not now , but in a few years .


You have to anticipate , why not ?

Here is a nice photograph of Carnac : we did a whole stock .

I really enjoy that spot .

But we are on the road again ...

Enjoy your tuesday , girls !!

Voici le mois le plus calme de France !!

Du coup , je suis calme aussi et cela fait du bien .

Je me réveille tard , peut-être un peu trop , je m'occupe de ma valise et ...

Je prends soin de moi , j'ai eu la chance de recevoir la nouvelle gamme Qiriness , surtout le wrap d'or , que je fais poser parfois toute la matinée .
La texture est onctueuse , le résultat visible avant d'appliquer un peu de maquillage mais en été , j'ai la main légère .
J'emmène pour mon départ imminent la crème de nuit également qui est très hydratante .
J'en mets parfois sur le museau de mon chéri !!
La quarantaine approche , hein . Il faut prévoir .

Une jolie photographie de Carnac ... On a fait un stock .

J'adore cet endroit .

Bon mardi , les girls !!
My partner is a good photographer , I think

A bit of mess at carnac



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire