samedi 12 août 2017

Normandie my love

 Hello my girls , I am back from one lovely week in Normandie , it is really relaxing and refreshing .

The programme was varied : visit of the Mont Saint Michel , we have been so cunning , strolling around the lake , no I am not mimicking Julien Doré , he is not so good , take some time for myself , spa of course ...

These holidays were really a hit .

We feel back on track .

But it is not over !!

We are on the road again for the 15th august , it will be totally different .

Some nice areas are eventually very close , especially in France , I am keen on Normandie .

I am coming back tomorrrow for a long debrief , we are taking our landmarks in our flat .

Have a nice saturday , girls , the weather is not so good in France ...
Hello mes girls préférées , je reviens d'une jolie semaine de vacances en Normandie , cela fait un bien fou !!

Au programme : visite du Mont Saint Michel , nous avons été très astucieux , j'y reviens , flâner le long du lac , non je ne me prends pas pour Julien Doré , pas ma tasse de thé , prendre du temps pour soi , du spa bien sûr ...

Ces vacances ont été variées . Et reposantes .

Mais ce n'est pas fini !!

Nous repartons pour le 15 août ...

Finalement , de belles régions sont à portée de main , j'aime beaucoup la Normandie ...

Je reviens demain pour un débrief plus long !! Don't worry ...

Bon samedi , les girls , nous reprenons nos marques chez nous .



My Normandie

Spa and spa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire