vendredi 28 juillet 2017

A day at Carnac thalasso and spa resort

Here is my schedule at Carnac thalasso and spa resort :

I would like to detail my perfect planning .

Nine am : Well , I have no trouble waking up , it is party time ...
At Carnac , I ate scrambled eggs , sausages and mashed fruits .
It reminded me of my year in London , a lot of years ago .

Ten am : I was keen on gym and aquatrum .
It had a double effect with massage .

The planning was varied and intense .

Eleven am : we indulged in the marine spa with different jets  with my partner  : I was specially a fan about the one for the neck .
I could feel I was in paradise .
The water was tepid and firming .

We could spend one hour there , swimming and laughing , before having a light lunch , fish or salad .

But this is a pretext for another post : one about food and eating the right thing .

Just slowing down in the beautiful context of Carnac .




-          Une journée au Carnac thalasso and spa resort

Avant de vous livrer le calendrier de mes soins , j’aimerais vous détailler en deux articles mon agenda :

9 heures : en thalassothérapie , je n’ai aucun mal à me lever , c’est la fête !!

A Carnac , je prenais des œufs brouillés , des saucisses et de la compote , cela me rappelait mon année à Londres , il y a longtemps .

10 heures : j’adorais mon rituel d’ aquagym , à Carnac , le planning était varié .
Résultat ?

Une peau raffermie , en plus avec les modelages …

Double effet !!

Onze heures : mon amoureux me rejoint pour les jets marins .
Le spa est très large au Carnac thalasso and spa resort et j’appréciais celui pour la nuque .
L’eau était tiède , revigorante . Un délice .

Nous y passions une heure environ avant d’aller manger , assez léger , du poisson ou de la salade .
Je vous parlerai de mon expérience diététique .
Mon dada .

En attendant le reste de ma journée … Patience , les girls ...


 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire