lundi 10 juillet 2017

Beauty routine at Halong Bay

I am harping on my beauty routine at Halong Bay , with this wonderful cruise ...

I did not use the beauty products on board , they were refined mind you , but I selected natural products from Laboratoire Marque Verte , they were so useful after the visits of the grotto .

The weather was nicer , but I was a fan of these products on the vessel .

I was so careful to use bio products .

And we had large sun vietnamese hats , with my partner , I avoid the sun more and more .

I was delighted to have a marvellous Qi-gong moment at six in the morning with the sun rising , a real special moment .

I experimented it anew with my father who is verging on 80 years old , apparently it is doing him good !!

It was a nice ending , this trip of 16 days was exceptional , and I really wanted to see my dear family back in France and tell all my stories .

It was inportant to me .

This summer , it will be more spa , closer too .

Have a nice monday , girls !!



Je reviens sur ma routine beauté avec cette merveilleuse croisière , Nous étions en forme ...

- Je n'ai pas utilisé le service beauté à bord , qui était vraiment pointu mais j'ai préféré les produits De Laboratoire Marque Verte , plus naturel , et très agréable après la visite des grottes .

Il faisait meilleur mais j'étais fan de ces produits à bord de la jonque .

- Du solaire , encore du solaire , bio , je ne m'expose plus autant qu' avant !! je suis prévoyante .

Avec mon chéri , nous avions de larges chapeaux vietnamiens . Nous étions coquasses .

- Une mention spéciale pour la séance de Qi- gong à six heures du matin , avec le lever du soleil , c'était un moment spécial .

Hier , j'en ai fait avec mon père , qui a près de 80 ans , cela le tient en forme ...

C'était l'apothéose de ce voyage de 16 jours , une acmé douce , j'étais prête à rentrer en France , revoir ma famille chérie , raconter tout cela .

Cet été , cela sera plus proche , plus spa ...

Eh oui ..

Bon lundi, les girls !!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire