jeudi 13 juillet 2017

Natural

 I am more and more prone to natural , I don't know if it is related to age .

Less is more , yes , I quote Greta Garbo .

I was lucky yesterday to receive a teapot and herb tea from Calmelia : I stop coffee a few months ago and I  am adept at tea , richer in antioxydants .

We are invited at my brother' house for 14th of july , and we are going to prepare a nice concoction with hibiscus .
With this new teapot from Calmelia Laboratoire marque verte , it becomes a pleasure , and ...

An health issue . My core of interest .

I also put less and less make up , just gloss , I privilege shiny hair , upcoming post , and an healthy skin with not too much sun .

But I still enjoy jewels , I have a massaî bracelet from Nahua , which is going to have an effect next week in the sun .

But not too much !!

I am also keen on picnics , in the heart of nature , in summertime , I turn my back against restaurants which are sometimes noisy .

Of course , it is more difficult in winter . I have to admit it .

Well , this is the new credo : natural and bio .

Yes , it is full of rhymes ...

See you on national day , for an interesting post , I hope ...

Je vais de plus en plus vers du naturel , je ne sais pas si c'est l'âge ...

Less is more ... Vive Greta garbo !!

- J'ai eu la chance hier de recevoir un joli service à thé Calmelia avec des recettes de thé très efficaces .
Demain , nous sommes invités chez mon frère et nous allons préparer une dégustation à l'hibiscus et thé vert avec une grosse teneur en antioxydants .
J'ai arrêté le café récemment , et je suis une grosse consommatrice de thé .
Avec ce nouveau service Calmelia des laboratoires marque verte , cela devient  un plaisir et ...

Une question de santé .

- Je me maquille de moins en moins , je privilégie des cheveux brillants , article à suivre , et une jolie peau , attention pas trop de soleil !!

En revanche , je porte beaucoup de bijoux , j'aime beaucoup la ligne massaî de Nahua , les bijoux sont originaux .
J'emporte un joli bracelet la semaine prochaine en vacances . J'ai aussi une grosse trousse .

Sur un léger bronzage ...

Je vais aussi moins au restaurant , je préfère organiser des pique-niques dans la nature , plus propice au calme .

Evidemment en hiver ...

Voilà : naturelle et bio autant que possible .

Le nouveau crédo .

A demain , les girls !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire