lundi 31 juillet 2017

A day at Carnac thalasso and spa resort (2)

 At lunchtime , I was lucky to eat healthily , in a bio way , without gluten , a selection of fish , celery and I was eventually full , which is really relevant .

Calories were highlighted , which was interesting .

Then , I started off with skincare and bodycare , a lot of water-oriented programme designed to let the steam off .

And of course , massages . My fad .

I was well in my skin with my white bathrobe.

My brother is on a spa programme too this week but it is based on a sleep basis .

We wish him good luck , pun intended !!

At fivish , it was over , I was happy to drink green tea , it is so important to get moisturized during your spa holidays .

I felt really over the moon , my partner then joined me for a hammam or a sun break on a deck chair .

Life is so difficult !!

There was an evening programme too with music or dinner cocktail , an awesome programme , really hectic and interesting .

I am coming back tomorrow for my spa programme , in waiting , I am strolling or working , this blog-webzine is taking on importance ....


13 heures : j’avais la chance de manger diététique , bio , sans gluten et sans lactose , du bar , du lieu , du céleri , et finalement , j’étais calée .
Les calories étaient mises en valeur , ce qui était très intéressant .

14 heures : début des soins , en attaque avec mon peignoir blanc , de l’hydrothérapie à gogo , du massage , bref la vraie vie …
Mon frère y est aussi actuellement , il se régale avec un programme orienté sur la qualité du sommeil , très important . On lui souhaite bonne chance , mon ironie est voulue !!

17 heures : fin des soins , je buvais une tisane en libre service , de la détox , du drainage .
Il est important de s’hydrater de façon continue .

Je me sentais sur mon nuage , mon chéri me rejoignait alors pour un hammam ou une pause soleil sur les transats .
  Dur la vie , non ?
Le soir , il y avait toujours quelque chose de prévu : de la musique ou un cocktail dinatoire .

Bref , un joli programme .

Plein d’étoiles …

Je reviens avec mon programme soins et spa , très pointu .

Bon début de semaine , les girls , je vais me balader un peu , travailler aussi , mon blog prend de l’importance …


 



Love this façade



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire