samedi 15 juillet 2017

Week

 I am ending my album from Vietnam , as we are leaving on holidays beginning of next week ...

I am polishing off a post on  our suitcases , I suppose the sunsets won't be as beautiful as in Halong bay .

But there is spa in the limelight !!

It is in my DNA .

The climate will be more temperate , I had trouble as you know with the stifling heat from Hanoi , and also the rest of Vietnam . Sometimes I had the impression to nearly faint .

Well , I did not .

We were breathing more in the cruise , and also letting the steam off .

It was a nice memory , breath-taking as well .

Have a good week-end , girls !!

I prepare another post for the week-end ...



Je termine mon album photographies du Vietnam , puisque nous partons en vacances début de la semaine prochaine ...

Je vous prépare un article valises , les couchers de soleil ne seront pas aussi beaux qu' à la baie d' Halong ...

Mais il y a du spa dans l'air !! On ne se refait pas .

Ouf ...

Cela va faire du bien , dans un climat tempéré , j'ai eu du mal comme vous le savez avec la chaleur d' Hanoi et du reste du Vietnam ...
En croisière , nous respirions un peu plus ... Nous nous sommes détendus .
Le bon temps , hein ...


Bon week-end , les girls , on se retrouve demain !!



copyright from the team of Intelligently-fashionable

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire