dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Week

 Yesterday , I spent a very nice day at Thalgo Villa , with my childhood friend who shares the same tastes than me .

Well , this is my childhood friend ...

I found back the same atmosphere than in Carnac : we indulged in 45minutes watergym and had a lunch ( see my instagram ) .

I was satisfied to find back the same products than in Carnac , the night cream are a miracle .

Then , she invited me for a drink at trocadéro café : the atmosphere was cosy and we spoke very deeply on the world and the transformations since we were 15 .

Well , careless time ...

And in the evening , I joined my partner for a restaurant , in the fresh air and we were very serene .

Holidays time ...

We are working on it !!

Have a great week-end , girls ...

It has well started for me ...

Hier , j'ai passé une très bonne journée à La Villa Thalgo avec mon amie d'enfance , qui partage les mêmes goûts que moi .

Du coup , j'ai retrouvé la même atmosphère qu'en thalassothérapie , nous avons fait 45 minutes d'aquagym et pris un lunch ( voir mon instagram ) .

J'ai aussi retrouvé les produits Thalgo de Carnac , leurs crèmes nuit sont parmi mes chouchous .

Mon amie m'a après invitée pour un apéritif au café trocadéro : nous avons refait le monde qui a bien changé depuis nos 15 ans .

Argh , c'était le bon temps , l'insouciance .
Et le soir , mon chéri m' a rejoint pour un joli restaurant au frais .Quel planning !!

Nous étions ravis ... Que faut-il de plus ?

Les vacances , quoi ... On y travaille !!

Bon week-end , les girls !!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire