lundi 17 juillet 2017

Saravy Paris montorgueil


Last wednesday , I had a very nice moment at Saravy Paris montorgueil  , I deeply remember it .

I was invited to test the botanical therapy haircare , a ravishing moment : one hour of deep massage and moisturizing moment for my hair , with effective Aveda products .

The asset ?

It is also a delicious moment for myself , with deep massage on the shoulders and the skull : I am convinced that there si a tight relation between the soul and the body .
Especially after my trip in Vietnam .

All is pure and natural in this trendy spot . I had a click .

I can't bear the noise and hubub in some hairdressing spots , it is not naturally chic .

The obvious test ?

I was provided with a lot of compliments , waouh you have shiny hair , well ...

I know the must-be place .

So I am really flawless for my departure , and you know this is the rule ; to be naturally flawless !!

In every circumstance .


Have a good monday , girls !!

I am staying in , protected against the heat .

Not so good , hein ...
Mercredi dernier , j'ai vécu un moment très très agréable , comme je les affectionne particulièrement .

J'ai été invitée à tester le soin botanical therapy chez Saravy Paris montorgueil ( 0185086525) . Un délice !!

Une heure de massage , de soin et huile  Aveda revitalisant pour les cheveux , mes cheveux en redemandent !!

Le plus ?

C 'est aussi un moment de détente pour vous , avec un massage du crâne et des cervicales  : je crois en la relation tenue de l'âme et du corps , surtout après mon voyage au Vietnam .
Tout est pur , naturel , et le salon est si calme !!

Je ne supporte plus le bruit et le brouhaha dans certains salons : ici , tout respire la sérénité .

Le test ?

J'ai eu des compliments .

Ah , tu as de super cheveux , eh oui , je vais dans des endroits incroyables .

C 'est une belle adresse , surtout avant l'été où les cheveux s'abiment facilement ( soleil , chlore , mer ).

Du coup , pour mon départ très très bientôt , je suis impeccable .

Et vous savez que c'est important pour moi , être impeccable en toute circonstance .

Bon lundi , les girls !!

Je reste calfeutrée , je ne supporte plus la chaleur ... Assez insupportable .





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire