samedi 8 juillet 2017

Week

I am a bit behind my schedule , we spent our day yesterday outside with this stifling sun , but it was a beautiful romantic day .

We ended up at the catwalk Wax a wonderful world , with lively music .

I am spending time with family , a pure pleasure ,  and having  a bit of rest , this heat is a real challenge .

We are leaving very soon on holidays , hope it will be more temperate ....

Have a good week-end , girls !!

Here are the rice fields in Vietnam , I have to get back to my diary ...

It is full !!



Je suis un peu en retard , Hier nous avons passé la journée dehors , le soleil tapait mais c'était une belle journée romantique .

Nous avons fini au joli défilé de Wax a wonderful world , avec une musique entraînante .

Je m'occupe de ma famille , c'est un plaisir , et je me repose , ce soleil est une véritable gageure , en attendant un prochain départ ... dans un climat plus tempéré .

Bon week-end , les girls !!

Voilà les rizières vietnamiennes ...

Il faut que je retourne à mon journal de bord ...

 J'aime ces photographies ...

I love these photographs ...
 Dépaysement ...

Big escape ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire