lundi 15 janvier 2024

Interview of Delphine Bell french writer " Loterie'

Ok , here we go , on friday , my new book " Loterie " is going to be released at Éditions du Flair - Maison d'édition à Romans-sur-Isère - Accueil (editionsduflair.fr)  


Here is the structure of upcoming interviews :


Mon nouveau livre sort " Loterie " aux editions du Flair et je vais  repondre a de nombreuses  questions et interviews :

What is your book about ?


It is the story of a winner at the lottery , but , suspense , her real lottery is elsewhere .

Childhood ? Family ? Memory ? 

Just read and make your own judgment .



Le sujet de mon livre " Loterie " est l'histoire d'une gagnante , mais le vrai gros lot se situe ailleurs .


Famille ? Enfance ? Souvenirs ?

Le livre est a la fois drole et lucide. 

Qui lira verra. 

How do I keep in shape ?

Well , I have a close collaboration with Chantal Brehin , and her massages help me a lot .

When I was in Paris , I knew instinctively that she has a power , a real one and even in Asia , I did not find the same elixir . 




 Comment je me sens en forme ?

Ma collaboration avec Chantal Brehin est un must et elle a un pouvoir incroyable .

Meme en Asie , je n'ai pas trouve  mieux. 



Donc voila , le quatrieme roman arrive , deja...

The fourth novel is on the way , already . 


I am building up my career , step by step , books survive us .


Je construis progressivement ma carriere , les livres nous survivent. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire