mardi 23 janvier 2024

Suite Interview et presse " Loterie " Delphine Bell aux editions du Flair

I am so busy , but it is for my cause.


I have a very interesting report in https://charlenemalandain.fr/article-invite-loterie-delphine-bell/. It is also very deep and apt. I know that being far away from  France,  here in Asia , I am very lucky .


Lucky , lottery , loterie...


Well , My book explores the question of chance , destiny and of course very happy family . The concept of strong family is a constant in my work. 

So , I juggle here between friends , my partner , writing and soon , we are going back to Indonesia. 

And the launching so far has been so good. 

Writing is a lottery .


Je suis si occupee , voila encore un bel article , si juste et profond : https://charlenemalandain.fr/article-invite-loterie-delphine-bell/.


Je suis loin de la France mais ici en Asie , j'ai beaucoup de chance car le lancement est tres bon et " Loterie " est de loin le livre qui commence sur les starting blocks. 

Chance , loterie ?

Il explore encore le concept de destin , hasard et bonheur familial , qui est une  constante dans mes ouvrages , ma loterie en fait .

C'est ma chance , une famille forte , des souvenirs intacts.

Et ici , entre amis , mon mari , les amis et les fetes  , et bientot l' Indonesie , je suis ma trace .


Ecrire est une loterie , voyager aussi , et le beau retour presse , MERCI .




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire