mercredi 10 janvier 2024

Metamorph'Ose Paris

I was so lucky to have this collaboration with the amazing beauty spot Metamorph'Ose in the 16th district not so far from where I was living. 


It is a global process that you could find here, The technological progress at the help of beauty. But you can have general advice also on food, sleep, life hygiene, I used it after in Malaysia. As a writer, see " Derniere Liberte", I need to be really optimum, I discovered with the founder of Metamorph'Ose the benefits of luxopuncture. 

She is really listening to you. Which is precious and full of energy. I had really a moment to myself after 14 hours of flight. I did not have so much jet lag after the LED mask. 


Again, my collaborations in Paris are based on strong convictions. 

The idea that beauty is linked strongly with well-being.

A huge thanks to Metamorphose.

J'etais chanceuse apres un vol de 14 heures de trouver un endroit incroyable dans le 16e pas loin de la  ou je vivais : Metamorphose. 

La fondatrice a eu cette jolie idee d' offrir tous les services, avec une technologie de pointe. Nourriture , sommeil , hygiene de vie, tout est examine avec soin . J'ai pu prendre connaissance avec la Luxopuncture qui regule votre bien-etre et stimule les energies. 

Ce fut un moment a moi , rien qu'a moi , et j'ai pu retrouver mes anciens reflexes de jongler entre beaute et sante , tres important. 

Cette collaboration repose sur mes convictions, je veux etre optimum surtout en ce qui concerne mon travail d'ecrivain , voir " Derniere Liberte ", Delphine Bell, et...


Suspense, je ne m'arrete jamais. 

En tout cas , un grand merci a Metamorphose. 

Allez , on ose et on s'y repose. 





 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire