mardi 22 août 2023

Beauty and travels

I travel a lot so I have a strict beauty routine , which is no make up at all , I am very tanned , and oil in the evening , I have a specific fruit oil which is wonderful . 

I enjoy also writing , see Delphine Bell " Derniere Liberte " on fnac and numilog , which is fulfilling and gratifying. I have breaks from time to time . It allows me to recharge the batteries. 

Travelling is a passion , like writing , so I take the benefit of it. 

And massage here is affordable , so I have one every week. 


See you tomorrow...


Comme je voyage beaucoup , j'ai une routine beaute tres stricte , pas de maquillage , je suis bronzee , et surtout une huile aux fruits le soir apres la plage.

J'adore ecrire , voir Delphine Bell ' Derniere liberte ' chez fnac et numilog , cela me met en joie et je souris !!

Important.

Et comme le massage ici est tres abordable , j'en fais chaque semaine. 

Bientot nous irons au Japon , nous y avons des amis.


On se voit demain ...




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire