mardi 26 avril 2022

Interview restaurant and beauty addresses


The next project is so dear to me , my own  guide of best addresses published , chut !

 

I have a lot of demands and I  refuse a lot of things but ... I have some collaborations  ...

 

I have a crush for the brand  Eunoia Paris , refiend hair jewels which make the  difference , I always thought that make up is secondary in relation to jewels  , including hair jewels ...What is lasting is on the long term  ,like books and as I have a lot of parties  , https://www.lysbleueditions.com/?post_type=product&p=38771&preview=true/ code offered LLB5 .

I have my treat !

 

Talking about cocktails parties ,  I had a  super moment at  Ajia a  restaurant which is specialized in taiwan food  in the  4e , an healthy and tasty  collaboration  , mention to the fish and clams and cakes with  radishes  ,  the spot advocates nice culinary values  , bravo !

 

Two  collaborations for my  guide ...

 

Otherwise ?

 

I am working a lot but it is  a  passion .


C'est le prochain projet qui me tient à cœur , mon propre guide publié , chut !

 

Je mets toujours la barre très haut  , je refuse pas mal de choses , le temps est compté ... Mais ...

 

J'ai craqué pour la marque Eunoia Paris , de jolis bijoux de cheveux qui permettent de faire la différence , j'ai toujours pensé que le maquillage était secondaire par rapport à de jolis bijoux , y compris les cheveux ... Ce qui dure reste , comme les livres , et comme j'ai beaucoup de soirées , https://www.lysbleueditions.com/?post_type=product&p=38771&preview=true/ code offert LLB5 .

Du coup , je me sens pimpante ...

 

En parlant de soirées , j'ai passé un super moment chez Ajia un restaurant franco taiwanais dans le 4e , une collaboration saine et très soignée , mention spéciale aux palourdes et gâteaux de radis blancs ,  l'endroit affirme des valeurs culinaires appréciables , bravo !

 

Deux collaborations pour mon guide ...

 

Sinon ?

 

Je travaille beaucoup , mais c'est une passion .





 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire