dimanche 3 juillet 2022

My suitcase


We leave off for ten days  ...

 

I try to be  organised , you have to manage everything chiefly  https://www.lysbleueditions.com/?post_type=product&p=38771&preview=true/  code LLB5 offered  which is successful  , I have my agenda Larousse , work on the morning  ...

 

Otherwise ?

 

Nice bags  Linvosges ,where I put away pens and  serum Yoube which is effective  .

I enjoy it so much ...

 

I have too nice rugs and shawls  Conforama , we enjoy walking in the  evening  , so romantic , and I  recycle  so as to be  comfortable .

 

See you mid of july  ,  enjoy !


Nous partons pour dix jours ...

 

J'essaie d'être organisée , il faut tout gérer , surtout https://www.lysbleueditions.com/?post_type=product&p=38771&preview=true/  code LLB5 offert qui continue sa lancée , j'ai mon agenda Larousse car je compte un peu travailler le matin ...

 

Sinon ?

 

Des jolies trousses Linvosges , superbe où je range mes stylos et sérum Yoube efficace .

J'adore ...

 

J'ai aussi de jolis plaids et couvertures Conforama , nous marchons un peu le soir après le repas , so romantic , et  je les recycle pour me sentir confortable .

 

Voilà , on se revoit vers le 14 juillet ,  enjoy !





 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire