lundi 31 octobre 2022

My world tour

Here we go , my wonderful project , with my partner ...

A... world tour , YES !!

I am going soon to explain the details and the preparation, but we plan to visit in one year and half Bali, Australia , Indonesia , Japan ...everything !!

We had this dream during the covid period , but we were blocked .


We live once , don't you agree ?


I will write too on this webzine , and at Le lys bleu edition, " Inattendu " and " Roi et toi " code LLB5 offered , my partner is working too , I plan an agenda too , but ...


Surprise is on the way ...


I will tell you everything !!


See you tomorrow , waouh ...


Voilà notre grand projet , un tour du monde !!

OUI .

Le but est de voir le maximum de pays , Australie , Bali , Indonésie ,Japon tout en travaillant bien sûr,nous en rêvions depuis le Covid .

 

On ne vit qu'une fois ?non ?

 

Je vais écrire , voir Le Lys Bleu , " inattendu " et " Roi et toi "  code LLB5 offert , et sur Fnac , je veux aussi sortir mon agenda ...


Je vous raconte tout , surprise , on se voit tous les jours à présent ...


Et vous , vous allez bien ?






 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire