mardi 7 février 2023

Skin beauty

After hair , I deal with skin and beauty tips .

The first is to eat healthily , eggs , fruits , carrots , and to avoid sunrays , but here in Asia , it is difficult.

I try to be careful with sun.


Sometimes , once a week , I put ...

Nothing , leaving my skin breathe.


And when I write , see " Derniere Liberte ' on fnac and numilog , Delphine Bell , I have breaks so as to be serene.

And you , your beauty tips ?

Le mieux est de manger fruits et oeufs , a gogo , et d'eviter le soleil ce qui est dur en Asie .

Je suis vigilante.

Parfois, une fois par semaine , je ...

Mets rien .

Ma peau respire.

Et quand j'ecris , voir "Derniere Liberte '' De Delphine Bell sur fnac et numilog , je prends des pauses .

Et vous ?

Vos secrets de grand mere?




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire