vendredi 3 février 2023

Week touring the world

Our weekends are busy visiting all the places, gardens , restaurants , museums , and I write in front of the beach on sundays , "Derniere Liberte " on fnac and numilog , so delicious ...

I am a fan too of the beauty range Morija Care , which is nourishing , I am so tanned , this is a new collaboration which is exciting because I need moisturizing products , I apply them when I am coming back swimming , I love the range ...

And France ?


Nos week-ends se passent en visitant , jardins , restaurants , musees ... Et le dimanche , j'ecris en face de la plage , '' Derniere Liberte '' sur fnac et numilog .

J'ai une nouvelle collaboration , Morija Care , que j'adore car elle me nourrit des que je nage , c'est une soulagement car je suis tres bronzee , je dois m'hydrater scrupuleusement.


Et la France ?


Love writing in front of the sea , '' Inattendu ' at Le Lys bleu editeurs code LLB5 offert


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire