vendredi 9 décembre 2022

Week touring the world


Time is rushing too fast  ?

I swam , I read , I write see Delphine Bell ''Inattendu ''at Le Lys bleu editeurs code LLB5 offered  , we are visiting on  week-end and we go to  local restaurants , yesterday incredible oysters , or  sandwichs with avocado on the beach , and soon Indonesia and  Australia !!

 France , except my  family  , is no longer on the agenda …

But I miss my kins...

And you , my beloved readers ? 


Mes semaines passent vite, trop vite ?

Je nage , je lis , j’écris , nous visitons le week-end et nous nous régalons de nourriture locale , hier des huitres incroyables , ou des sandwichs a l’avocat sur la plage , et bientôt l’Indonésie et l’Australie !!

La France , a part ma famille , ne me manque pas trop …

Et vous , mes lectrices adorées 

Memories of gardens from the indo pacific...

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire