mardi 17 janvier 2023

Interview

At this  moment, I am waiting for a lot of interviews, I manage my writer job, see '' Inattendu '' at Le Lys bleu editeurs code LLB5 offered and '' Derniere Liberte '' on fnac and numilog Delphine Bell, from  France, to  Asia, I try to organise myself.

Swimming pool the morning, and  restaurants around and locally with the famous omelette with oysters, so delicious , and parties with friends for Chinese new year  …

This week-end.

 

En ce moment, j’attends beaucoup d’interviews, je gère mon travail d’écrivain, '' Inattendu '' chez Le Lys bleu editeurs code LLB5 offert et '' Derniere liberte '' chez Fnac et numilog Delphine Bell depuis la France, et vers l’Asie, j’essaie de m’organiser.

Avec la natation le matin, et, les restaurants locaux avec la fameuse omelette aux huitres, un régal, et les amis, pour le nouvel an chinois , il y a des fêtes …

Beaucoup !

 


Bintan Island...


Bali après ?

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire