vendredi 10 juin 2016

Week and Franck Avogadri

 I enjoy so much friday !!

I celebrated the mum's day with a little delay but she was super spoilt : she went back with a bag full of gifts .
So much for the best ...

We ate in a thai restaurant and she immediately detected that I had my color done with a professional hairdresser .
I have to admit I was kind of disappointed with my colorist last time : my hair were too dry and my color was not lasting .

I said :
- I was lucky to be invited at Franck Avogadri and I am super satisfied .

She replied :
- Yes , I go there too and the team is nice .

It is located 29 rue de buci in the sixth .

And yesterday at the press opening of Renaissance Paris republique , I received a lot of compliments .
It is a relief .

I asked Franck and Jérome the colorist to catch up this disaster I had last time .

And in the palace at république , I felt fulfilled with the spot ...

And my hair !!

You saw the phtographs on instagram on the right .

A nice moment .

I see you on saturday for a post on beauty ...

Have a good week-end , girls !!
J'adore le vendredi !!
J'ai célébré la fête des mères un peu en retard dans un très bon restaurant thai : ma mère est repartie avec un gros sac de cadeaux .
Elle est très gâtée ... Et c'est bien .
Et elle a le regard perçant pour détecter si j'ai été dans un bon salon de coiffure ce mois-ci ou pas .
- Tiens , a t-elle dit , ta couleur est réussie , tu as été chez qui ?
- Franck Avogadri , j'ai adoré ...
Elle a hoché la tête .

Elle s'y rend également , 29 rue de buci ,  et apprécie l'équipe .

Il faut dire que j'ai été très déçue le mois dernier : ma couleur a tenu à peine quinze jours et ils étaient très secs .
J'ai demandé à Franck et Jerôme le coloriste de me rattraper ce désastre et hier , à l'inauguration de l' hôtel Renaissance République , j'ai eu quelques compliments . Ouf , je respirais ...
L' hôtel est vraiment réussi , vous avez vu le photographies sur mon instagram .
Un beau palace au milieu de république ...

Bon week-end , les filles !!
Je reviens demain ...
Pour un article beauté .


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire