dimanche 1 avril 2018

Marabout

 We are calmly at home before being on the move again .

My suitcase is nearly done . Again !

Family sunday , than I am getting on with this incredible book " Lucie Goodfellow " at marabout Editions , it was a real discovery with the CD that I enjoyed at ski .

The hero , Lucie , discovers sophrology with benevolence and values awareness . She had cancer and decides to pursue her life with positive concepts . The plot is incredible .

I was lounging with the book in the sun , a pure ravishment .

The drawings are fascinating too .

I receive a lot of books which is enriching . I am satisfied .

This one is on top , having a value in itself .

I did not see time flying past , in the ski , happiness in a way .

Have a good easter , with family ...

See you on monday ... for my suitcase .
Nous restons au calme avant de repartir , ma valise est entamée .Encore !

Dimanche familial , et je continue cette histoire incroyable aux Editions Marabout de Lucie Goodfellow , je l'ai même offert à mon frère , ce livre est incroyablement original .

Lucie découvre la sophrologie après un cancer qu'elle a soigné et elle va transformer sa vie , avec beaucoup d'autobienveillance et la conscience de ses valeurs . Nous la suivons avec intérêt .

J'ai aussi le CD que j'écoute , au ski je bullais au soleil avec , du peps !

J'aime aussi les illustrations .

Je reçois de plus en plus de livres , et c'est enrichissant .

Pendant mon séjour à la neige , je ne voyais pas le temps passer .

Bon dimanche de Pâques !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire