lundi 29 juillet 2019

Beauty at Villers sur Mer


I love pampering myself on holidays ...

Even during the year  ...

I was lucky to have a lovely bag with products from  La Sultane de Saba , with tiare flower and oil , so moisturizing and  recyclable , a very nice idea  ... I have been a fan since the beginning and the idea is to have loyal and refined collaborations  .

I applied a lot of oil after the massage  ... I have dry skin during the summer .

Otherwise week with  zero make up  . And guess what  ? I felt on top , my partner is so flattering and nice , eh eh ...

Coming back to the essential things  .

A  photograph of the spa at  Villers , a lovely trip  , which reminded me of my childhood  , oyters with my  parents...

Have a good monday , girls ! !


J'adore me chouchouter en vacances ...

Déjà en temps normal ...

J'avais une jolie trousse avec les produits de la Sultane de Saba , à l'huile de monoi et tiaré , très hydratants , et recyclable , une bonne idée ... Je suis fan depuis le début et l'idée est d'avoir des collaborations fidèles et pointues .

Je me huilais après les soins ...

Sinon , semaine zéro maquillage . Et devinez quoi ? cela m'a fait un bien fou , de toute façon , mon chéri est toujours flatteur , eh eh ...

Revenir aux choses essentielles .  Ne pas se disperser .

Une photographie du spa à Villers , justement , un beau séjour , qui m'a rappelée mon enfance , les fruits de mer avec mes parents...

Bon lundi les filles !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire