lundi 19 juin 2017

Heat wave

 Well , I am fed up ...

I just remember that in Hanoî , I was nearly fainting with heat and I was begging for the temperate climate of France ...

Well , well ...

You have to drink water of watermelon ice at Il Gelato , 3 rue des quatre vents , in the sixth .

My new place to be .

Everything is chic and refined .

It is in line with my values .

Water , ice , gelata ...

And skincare .

Of course .

Upcoming , very soon ...
Ouh , il y en a marre !!

Je me rappelle qu'à Hanoî , je croyais m'effondrer avec la chaleur et je me disais , vivement le climat tempéré de la France ...

Reste à boire ou se délecter de glaces au melon , incroyable !! , chez Il gelato , 3 rue des quatre vents dans le 6e .
Mon nouveau QJ , the must-be .

Tout est chic et raffiné . Je m'y suis sentie très bien .

Cela me correspond bien .

Eau , glaces et ...

Soin , à venir ....

Bien sûr .





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire