jeudi 19 octobre 2017

Beauty routine

 It is still the limelight in my life .

In the morning , I am prone to beauty layering like the coreans .
I enjoy the cleansing gel V10 : it gives a certain radiance in the morning where I am in a rush .

My partner is creating wonderful home-made juices , apple with pear or grapes , I saw that Brigitte Macron was adept at ten fruits a day , well why not ?


And my hair are wonderful : I discovered the must-be spot Studio la Fontaine  in the 16th .
I adore this collaboration .

The spot is cosy and luminous with real haircares like Tokyo or oils , as my hair are very long , I really clicked with this hairdresser.

My color is long-lasting , which was not the case with other hairdressers .

The hair are really sacred in my family  so I splurged on them .

So I devote a lot of time for my beauty routine : it is neat .

And precise .

Se you tomorrow , girls , for the week-end section ...



C'est toujours la préoccupation numéro un !!

Le matin , je suis adepte de la technique beauté en millefeuille des coréennes et japonaises, avec le gel nettoyant V10 plus aux céramides , cela donne un coup de fouet dès le matin où je suis toujours pressée .

Mon chéri fabrique de super jus Home made , pomme-poire ou raisin , j'ai vu que Brigitte Macron demandait dix fruits et légumes par jour , pas mal ...

Et mes cheveux sont incroyables !!

Oui , trève de modestie : j'aime ma collaboration avec le studio La Fontaine dans le 16e , un endroit paisible et chic .
le soin Tokyo permet d' hydrater profondément les cheveux et ma couleur tient plus longtemps qu'avec les autres coiffeurs . le must .

Hier , je suis ressortie , toute pimpante .
Les cheveux , c'est sacré , encore de famille .
Et comme ils sont très très longs , j'ai besoin d'un coiffeur hors pair .
C'est le cas !!

Voilà une routine d' équerre .

J'y passe beaucoup de temps ... Depuis l'enfance .

A demain , les girls ... L'article week-end ...







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire