samedi 9 mars 2019

Les Escales

I always enjoyed reading , I owe this from my dad , it was a  passion for him  .

So I was delighted to participate at the launching of the book of  Catherine Bardon at publishing house  escales " L'américaine " , with the background of the sixties 60'  .

I am plunged in this rich and dense book: The writer travelled a lot  , she has a strong  experience and incredible .

We were gathered around an american buffet  , so friendly in the first   . A nice memory .

The exchange was joyful  , on the reading pleasure  ...

And writing  .

As I am leaving to  ski , I am going to finish it in front of the mountain , I have a full bag full of books .

A nice evening , genuine and fresh .

As I enjoy it  !

Une escale in the week  . Break in english , yes I am full of laughter !

I am coming back very soon  ...


J'ai toujours adoré lire , je tiens cela de mon petit papa que j'ai toujours vu lire et écrire , une passion .

Aussi , j'ai été ravie de participer au lancement du livre de Catherine Bardon aux escales " L'américaine " , avec en arrière plan les années 60 .

Je suis plongée dans ce livre riche et dense : l'auteur a beaucoup voyagé , elle a une expérience incroyable .

Nous étions réunies autour d'un repas américain , très convivial dans le 1er .

L'échange était joyeux , sur le plaisir de lire et ...

Ecrire .

Comme je pars au ski , je vais le finir en face de la montagne , j'ai un gros sac plein de lecture .

Une jolie soirée , authentique et fraiche .

Comme je les aime !

Une escale dans la semaine . Toujours le bon mot ...

Je reviens tout de suite ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire