lundi 29 juin 2020

Holidays

 
It is coming so fast, holidays ...

Books of course and an outfit a day  , I put them back on my return , so I avoid a  washing machine , you have to be smart !
I try to be .

Mention to  the  lingerie of the  site Sisters Republic , which allies praticity  and  elegance , I adore ploys that help women  and their  choice  is  incredible , a  collaboration I am going to deal again ...

Like  Jewels of  Karma Yoga Shop , they are  beautiful and the semi precious stones  distinguish themselves  by their  power and beauty  , bravo !

These are  collaborations which are brand new  .

I  mix elegance and  utility .

And nice  papeterie and stationery ,  I finish off the new book following Dernière Liberté ( www.desmotsquitrottent.fr ) , ouf ...

I am going to post photographs , as usual ...

Restez prudentes ! Stay careful !

Eh oui , cela vient vite ...

Des livres bien sûr , une tenue pour chaque jour , donc j'ai le temps de les remettre à mon retour , et je supprime une machine , il faut être maline !
Mention spéciale à la lingerie du site Sisters Republic , qui allie praticité et élégance , j'adore les trouvailles qui aident les femmes et leur choix est incroyable , une collaboration dont je vous reparle ...

Comme les bijoux de Karma Yoga Shop , ils sont beaux et les pierres semi précieuses se distinguent par leur pouvoir et leur beauté , bravo !

Ce sont des collaborations qui détonnent . Il le faut !

Je mixe élégance et utilité .

Et de la jolie papeterie ,  je finis la suite de Dernière Liberté ( www.desmotsquitrottent.fr ) , ouf ...

Je poste de jolies photographies , comme d'habitude ...

Restez prudentes !







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire