mercredi 7 juillet 2021

My suitcase

Everything is going quickly ...

 

I am going to the essential , like the  products Typology I am a fan of  , I have a huge bag with the sunscreen  , indispensable , we are moving to and fro ...

 

A lot  !

 Books  , of course ,  mine  " Dernière Liberté " at  www.desmotsquitottent.fr and  Fnac , I am going to see a lot of people , you will see  , and the  magazine Holi and Psychologie , in the evening  , so comforting and high level  !

 With the oil  Typology which moisturizes, a nice  collaboration , effective  .

 

I am coming back very quickly  , prenez soin de vous !

A french saying ...

 

Take care !


Tout va très vite ...

 

Je vais à l'essentiel , comme pour les produits Typology dont je raffole , j'ai une grosse trousse avec un écran solaire , indispensable , nous allons vadrouiller ...

 

Beaucoup !

 

Des livres , bien sûr , le mien " Dernière Liberté " chez www.desmotsquitottent.fr et Fnac , je vais rencontrer du monde, vous verrez , et le magazine Holi et Psychologie , le soir , très apaisant , du haut de gamme !

 

Avec de l' huile Typology qui nourrit , une belle collaboration , efficace .

Je me le dois ...

 

Je reviens vite , très , prenez soin de vous !




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire