dimanche 18 juillet 2021

My suitcase first part


Another one  !

 

Well , I don't unpack now  ...

 

I had discovered the wonderful  masks Kneipp , we will be on a spa trip but in the evening  , I appreciate having a nice time with their  relaxing and moisturizing side  , I have a massage with their  serum  Rivadouce which is a miracle  and in the morning I have a super pulpy skin !!

 

Between two skincares I will moisturize myself with  juices  Carrefour full of vitamins , you all know that I appreciate the day  press at  Beach parisienne , a super  moment , the brand is  attentive to his  nutriscore , and it is all healthy .

 

I already mentioned it  , quality is superior to quantity ... Minimalism .

 

We continue the list tomorrow  ?

 


C'est reparti !

 

Elle est un peu plus lourde , en fait je ne la défais même plus ...

 

Je suis ravie d'avoir découvert les masques Kneipp , nous serons en thalassothérapie mais le soir , j'apprécie d'avoir du temps libre avec leur côté très relaxant et décontractant , je masse avec le sérum incroyable Rivadouce et le matin , j'ai une peau super pulpy !!

 

Entre deux soins , je m'hydrate avec les jus multi vitaminés Carrefour dont j'ai apprécié la journée presse à la Beach parisienne , un beau moment , la marque est attentive à son nutriscore , et c'est très sain .

Important .

 

J'en avais parlé , la qualité prime sur la quantité ...

 

On continue demain ?

 




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire