mercredi 10 novembre 2021

Wednesday calm day


Last week , I was  at Lavandières de Fontaine , a super  collaboration .

 

A nice break , really , where I could read , write and my partner made me a nice  surprise .

 

True calm , with an exciting book " Le grimoire moderne " at Editions Jouvence , I dealt with that with my dentist and reader  , she enjoys manufacturing herself her products especially her toothbrush .

I read a lot  , and  patience my book is being reprinted  , Dernière Liberté at numilog or fnac , waouh , but you have it on  ebook on  numilog .

 

See you tomorrow , we go out a lot  ...


La semaine dernière , j'étais aux Lavandières de Fontaine , une belle collaboration .

 

Une escapade enchantée , vraiment , où j'ai pu lire , écrire et mon chéri m'a fait une jolie surprise .

 

Le vrai calme , avec un livre passionnant " Le grimoire moderne " aux Editions Jouvence , j'en parlais hier avec ma dentiste et lectrice , elle fabrique elle même ses dentifrices et produits naturels .

Je lis beaucoup , et patience mon livre , Dernière Liberté arrive en retirage , waouh , mais vous l'avez en ebook sur numilog .

 

A demain , on sort beaucoup ...

Quel super break ...



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire