mardi 12 avril 2016

Tuesday



 If I could , I would spend my life eating ...

But it is nearly that !!

A tuesday with a high-level meal with Ecole ferrandi and National examination of restaurant masterchefs , I was so satisfied with foie gras , good cheese and tasty food !!

An opportunity to exchange tips about addresses and restaurants , and to have some photographs as well ...

Tuesday , good day .

Ok , I have to stop eating ...
 Si je m'écoutais , je passerai ma vie à manger !!
Mais c'est presque cela ... un vrai plaisir.
Un mardi très gastronomique puisque j'ai assisté au déjeuner très goûteux et pointu du concours national des maîtres restaurateurs à l' école Ferrandi , j'étais au nirvana !!
L'occasion d'échanger les adresses des meilleures tables , et de se les remémorer en photographies !!
Un vrai parcours culinaire .

Un mardi réussi .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire